Friday, September 4, 2009

The magic of displacement

Last night we packed up and headed down to the Forest Park swim center with Gypsy and her girls and went swimming. It was wonderful! All the weight was off my back for a heavenly hour and a half. I didn't want to get out. I seriously would just stay in until the 23rd if I could. :) Getting out of the pool was not so fun as all the weight came back down on my back. The weird thing is while I was in the pool I could really feel the shape and size of Lily in my tummy. It was a very strange feeling. I am going to try and convince Steve to take me back but it's a lot of work packing us all up and getting there so we will see. The pool was colder than usual and poor Morgan didn't last too long in it until he started shivering. Although, he seemed to have fun for the most part while he was in. There was a lot to take in so he was pretty serious as he watched all the kids and toys flying through the air at first. We put him in this floating baby raft type thing and pushed him around the pool it was so cute. He kicked his legs a bunch and splashed. Gypsy's daughters did really well in the pool. They had swim lessons this summer and Aria was swimming around all over the place and Natasha floated and kicked around with a life jacket and noodle. Aria was incredibly brave and even went off the rope swing! I was very impressed. I think I mustered enough courage only once at that age to go off the rope swing. ;)

I think we may try the Lynnwood pool next time because it is supposed to be 80 degrees rather than in the 60's that the Everett pool was at. Brrr!

No comments: