Friday, August 29, 2008

Three weeks and growing

Tomorrow is Morgan's Three week birthday and he is getting bigger everyday. Today he seems a little different when he looks at Steve and I. It feels like his sight is getting better and he is recognizing us more and more. When I fed him today he just stared at me wide eyed and really seemed like he was looking and taking it in rather than trying to get his eyes to adjust like before. Steve commented that his eyes are also getting bluer each day and the gray is disappearing. We are both convinced he will be a blue eyed blond hair little boy which is super cute. I need to get some baby pics of Steve to post because the ones I have seen are of him as a toddler and Morgan looks just like him almost clone like. It is adorable.

I have this incredible nagging feeling of trying to capture and remember what each day is like with him while he is this small it is sad how fast it goes. It's only been three weeks but each day just seems to slip by us. The gas is still an issue yet we are getting better and better at making him as comfortable as we can so the fussiness is just minimal squirming and the really hard part so far has been getting him to go to sleep. Yet when he is out he sleeps incredibly well and nothing wakes him up even me screaming for Steve or the dogs alarm barking fits. I guess we are lucky I think we trained him in the womb for our noisy house. Oh and the swing my sister-in-law Tracie bought is amazing he actually really likes it now so that is one more helpful tool we have to utilize. Steve took some video of him in the swing and doing some other silly baby stuff we will post later.


This morning Steve fell asleep cuddling Morgan trying to get him to go back to sleep after a feeding and I woke up and caught this image on my camera of the two snuggling.
Dad and Morgan Sleeping

No comments: