Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Baby Day...

Wow, today was a crazy baby day. Morgan decided to figure out a bunch of stuff all on his own. First, he got the phone and somehow managed to call Steve's cell phone twice. Steve reported hearing lots of slobbery munching noises. I actually heard Steve's voice the second time and wrangled the phone away much to Morgan's dismay.

Later, right when I was putting him to sleep he snatched my earring right out of my ear and threw it. This earring is actually a pretty expensive ebony plug that is now missing. Funny thing is he keeps checking my ear for it.

And then in the afternoon I came into the room and he was stark naked and had peed on his toys and crib! I ran and got the video camera and recorded him naked in his crib, not sure why, but it was really funny at the time and now I have the moment captured for payback later when he's older;)

The grand finale was Morgan standing all on his own with no support. He first did this a couple days ago but only for a few seconds. Today however he did it in his bassinet for almost a whole minute and then later we were gardening outside and I stood him on the grass and to my surprise he stood there all on his own for quite a while. It appears we are getting very close to walking which is a little scary.

Not sure what about today inspired him to accomplish so much baby business but it was so cute I had to share.

No comments: