Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bananas Reign Supreme!!

Here is a menu sample of what I have been coming up with for Morgan =)

Breakfast

Organic whole grain oatmeal with fruit and cinnamon (bananas, apples, pears,or peaches)

Lunch/Dinners

Pear, apple, peach compote

Alphabet pasta with tofu, peas, and green beans

Stuffed pepper mix I stole from our dinner before adding salt and tomatoes: Brown rice, soy crumbles, carrots, green pepper, butternut squash ,onion and garlic mashed up

Butternut squash, sweet potato, peaches, tofu, and rice cereal with soy formula

-------

As the title states his favorite food is still bananas by far. He loves them so much it is very cute! The last thing I made was the Squash, sweet potato, peach concoction and he loooooved it. He was opening his mouth for more before he even finished the bite I had just given him.

He is officially a professional crawler, I mean this baby can haul butt! He is a speed demon in our living room it is crazy. His confidence has flown through the roof as far as walking along the furniture, getting up and down, etc. Steve and I need to stop procrastinating on the baby proofing because there is still much to do. Our living room is getting more and more bare each day as we remove our stuff and replace it with baby stuff. Yay for parenthood =)

My pregnancy is going really well, the OB is pleased with how things are progressing and has no worries at all. I have only gained 2 pounds but if you saw me you would think I am lying because I am HUGE! She is definitely getting big and strong, her kicks and punches are at the point where they are very uncomfortable. I can't believe I only have 4 more months left.

No comments: