Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday Shoot...

My working goal is to get a shoot every Wednesday and Saturday scheduled for myself. Right now I am settling on just building my portfolio and getting practice on my friends and their kids until I get paying customers.

Yesterday I went out with Shawn and Cole and had a fantastic time. Cole is one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met and was really fun to shoot.

The pictures I got blew me away actually. I am a little in shock I took them. I feel like I finally achieved the fine quality I have been after in my portraits. Hopefully I can keep it up.













I am especially in love with the one above on the train tracks. The lighting in this photo is top notch and I am in love with it. I am honestly a little surprised this is MY photo. ;) I am so proud of it.

No comments: