Friday, November 5, 2010

Fred and Matt and...

I put up about 25 photos from Fred and Matt's wedding on Flickr. You can view them there here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/waxphoto/sets/72157625315366000/  They are only up there temporarily though. There will be a gallery put up shortly on my actual website that I will post here with a password login so you can go and order prints if you would like. 

Another cool update is I have also created a password protected family gallery on my website that I will put all our family photos good or bad in. You will be able to view them and purchase actual prints of varying sizes very easily too. I am really excited about it.

In other news, I am tired. Steve is tired. Our house is a disaster and we have no motivation. Did I mention I am tired? Oh and two toddlers on the loose is harder than you could imagine or at least I could have ever imagined. By the time I get all their basic needs met I have no energy left to take on the preschool projects and even just going to a park adventure. I hope this passes and I find some energy soon. Very soon. My kids are starting to revolt.

Our weekend plans consist of Fred and Matt's wedding reception in Seattle on Sunday. Saturday night I am going to take photos of Black Liquid Funeral's first show at midnight. And tonight, I think our plans are to sleep as much as possible. Have a good weekend!



I will leave you with a couple photos...



(Click on this photo to see it larger)

This is one of my favorites of Fred. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to do an actual photo shoot with her. These were all just snaps I could sneak in between the actual photographer taking pics.




This is from right before Halloween. They are looking at the Halloween card and stickers Aunt Fred and Uncle Matt sent them in the mail. They were very curious about the whole thing and then had a lot of fun with the cool stickers.



Sticker fun...


....of course Lily couldn't resist a tiny taste...






Since they were being so good I tried to get a good shot of them together, so Steve took the binky.




Lily didn't like that idea. Morgan sat there complacently putting up with the crying for a long time. And then suddenly he moved his foot over to her and started pushing her away very gently. It was so funny.

No comments: