Thursday, February 18, 2010

Library Toddler Story time

Today My Mom, Morgan and I went to the Marysville Public Library Toddler Story time class. It was actually a lot of fun. Everyone there was very nice and the kids were almost all around 18 months old. The librarian started by singing songs with the group and then read books in between. My Mom took the active role during the class since my back is so bad and she did great! Morgan looked very intrigued by the whole show even though he was beyond tired. At the end of the class there is free play where we all take out our favorite toys we brought along to play with. We brought Morgan's magna doodle which was a big hit amongst all the toddlers. Someone brought cars that sped off if you rolled them backwards and Morgan was obsessed with them. He could care less about anything else except those cars. We are going to have to find some for him.

Here is my Mom and Morgan going around the circle getting ready to jump over a candlestick. :)



Here is Morgan with one of the speedy cars.




This was during the sing along part when they were clapping at one point.



Tomorrow, they have an infant story time class and I am going to take Miss Lily pad to it while my Mom reads to Morgan in the children's section of the Library. The infant class is every other week and the Toddler class is every week. I look forward to going more after my surgery and getting to know the other Moms and kids because it was really cool.

No comments: