Friday, February 19, 2010

Feet and stuff...

This morning I took Lily to the infant story time at the library and there were only three other babies there who were all 8 months old. Poor Lily just looked frustrated that she couldn't play. She seems mentally ready, but physically can't yet. The weirdest thing is there was no story. Not a single one. Instead the Librarian had us jumping, bending, walking, running, etc. It was way too much for my back right now which sucks because I thought this would be one thing I could do which is go to a library, sit down, and listen to a story with my kid. :P

After that My Mom and I went to Target and got a potty chair and a booster seat for Morgan. It should be quite interesting to see what he thinks of the potty chair. We also had to get him one of those cars he loved so much at the playtime yesterday. We found some for only $5 and they are very noisy with no off switch. I should have looked more careful. Typically I don't mind the noisemakers, but these ones have sirens on them and it is a little much after a half hour solid of a firetruck siren going very loudly.

One of my New Year's resolutions was to take a photo a day all year. Lots of people and photographers do it and refer to it as their 365. I have already failed miserably at it, but have allowed myself some slack considering my circumstances. Tonight I got my photo of the day of Morgan upstairs running around on the hardwood floor. He loves it up there. In fact he climbs up on the step to the door and says, "Up, Up", with his hands in the air signaling the door to be opened so he can get up there.

Here is photo 50 of 365....

Morgan Feet.

Morgan feet


One last thing. I was in bed and around 6:20am I hear this conversation happen in the living room...

Steve (to Morgan): Today is Friday! Do you know what that means?

Morgan: No.

Steve: (Laughs) It means I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

Ok, I guess it was cuter in person. Morgan's little voice is the sweetest thing ever.



The night before last I was talking to Morgan and it went something like this...

Me: Will you stay my little baby boy forever and not grow up?

Morgan: No.

Me: (laughs, while my heart literally feels like it is breaking. ;)



/the end

No comments: