Friday, October 23, 2009

One month!

Wow, Lily is one month old today! How the heck did that happen?! I was going to do a photoshoot, but we didn't wind up having time so tomorrow hopefully I can squeeze one in. Steve figured out her theme song is, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" Trust me it's quite fitting. She knows what she wants and if she doesn't get it she lets everyone know in no uncertain terms. She especially likes to be held. She won't sleep in her bassinet and spends most of her time either in our arms or in her boppy bouncy seat. I will make a more detailed post about Miss Lily after I take her one month photos and fill you in on all the details. :)

I will share this cute photo I took a couple weeks ago of Morgan holding Lily for now. He really does love her. He likes to bring her stuff, but sadly he doesn't get she could care less about blocks and random toys just yet. :) He also likes to help burp her by patting her on the back and he gives her hugs and kisses which is the cutest thing ever.

It's not the best photo, but it was taken with the coolpix in my defense. :)

No comments: