Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby F


Baby F, originally uploaded by WaxPhoto.

This past Wednesday I did my very first official newborn shoot. My friends Renee and Eric just had a little girl and she was 10 days old the day of the shoot. She is only 5 lbs and 13 oz. so she is unbelievably small and precious. I couldn't have asked for a better baby too. She slept for a couple hours giving me plenty of time to get some great photos. Eric and Renee are such good loving and doting parents; she is a very lucky girl. Hopefully I will get to go back and do another shoot since I didn't have time to take all the shots I was after. I really want them to have a good well rounded collection of newborn shots to cherish and that document this special time in their lives as new parents. It goes so fast and in even just 6 months they will be able to look back and be in awe of how fast these little people change.

This is just a sneak peek from the shoot. I will post the whole set once I am done editing.

No comments: