Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thomas The Train...(at last)

I am really sick. I have some kind of nasty virus that hit me like a train(heheh). Which brings me to finally getting to editing and posting all the Thomas pictures from July. My computer has been acting wonky lately so I haven't been able to do much photography wise. Steve is working on fixing that problem.

Thomas the Train Day in Snoqualmie was awesome all around. It was such a gorgeous day; I believe it hit the mid '80s. We carpooled with Shawn and Erin and met Jamie and Tracie there. We got a little lost on the way out. =) Anyway, when we got there we parked in the overflow lot and took an actual school bus to the train station. It was quite an adventure. Once we arrived we boarded this old rickety train that was literally from the 1800's. I was actually a little nervous when we started going over the falls in that thing; I have to admit. Lily had the best time in the train. She was squealing and clapping with delight and Morgan was totally quiet and subdued. I think it was a bit much for him to take in right after he woke up from the long ride there. After the train ride we had lunch and went around and played at the different areas. It was a good time.
We had just arrived and Morgan was acting a little overwhelmed since he had just woken up. Aww, the beloved binky. It's weird now seeing him with it. I almost forgot how it was such a big part of our lives for a long time.



Boarding Thomas the Train

My adorable nephew, Jaiden, acting silly before getting on the train. I love this photo even though there are techy problems with it I love the capture.


Right before we stepped onto the train I made Steve pose with this cool looking dude. =)



The whole crew of kids. Cole, Jaiden. Morgan, Lily, and Steve (the biggest kid of all ;). heheh
Notice Jaiden is holding Morgan's hand.





Cole looking out the window on the train ride. He has a very gentle way about himself. This is one of my favorite photos from that day.



 Morgan handed over our tickets to get punched and he was so pleased with himself afterwards it was hilarious considering his subdued attitude for the day.


Jamie and Tracie on the train.


Jaiden and Cole giving a pre-train ride hug!



Morgan being a Daddy's boy on the train ride.


The eye of the hurricane. Everything is going eerily well in the train tent. Morgan is busy having some serious train fun. =)


Awww, Hurricane Morgan! Isn't he adorable??!? Shawn had a great idea for the event planners. They should include a tantrum tent next to the train tent for the toddlers to go to. He laid in that grass screaming, rolling around, kicking and hitting for about 5-10 minutes after being forced to leave the precious train tent.



My lovely sister-in-law Tracie, My brother Jamie, and my cutie pie nephew Jaiden. It was high noon so bad time for portraits hence the extreme shadows. Good looking family though!


Shawn and Cole. Erin was off sitting in the grass relaxing. =)



Morgand and Steve. Once Morgan got near Thomas he wouldn't stop looking at him so Steve spent the whole time up there trying to get him to look at the camera. =)


The whole gang!


No comments: