Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morgan's 2nd Birthday and Party photos

On Morgan's actual Birthday Steve and I had plans to go to the Everett Children's museum with Shawn and Cole. Well, upon arriving we found out they are closed Mondays for cleaning. I was so dissapointed. Instead we packed back up into the car and went to Mukilteo beach and played around on the playground and headed down the beach to check out the low tide.




The following weekend we had Morgan's party at Kayak Point and had expected around 35+ people to come. Luckily many didn't show up and it was a good sized group of adults and kids. We grilled some Salmon, tofudogs, veggie burgers, and black bean chipotle burgers. We also had vegan lemon vanilla cupcakes and chocolate ones too. Since it was so hot that day I decided to let everyone decorate their own rather than let the heat destroy 4 dozen iced cupcakes. It was more fun that way for the kids AND adults, I think. Morgan got so many great gifts from everyone. He is a lucky boy. The kids played on the beach, swam, and had a good time all around. It was a gorgeous day hitting the 90's and our perfect spot on the beach made it seem like it was only in the 80's with a nice breeze from the water.

Next year I think I am going to hire for trade one of my photographer friends to come document the party that way I won't worry about getting pictures and will be relaxed knowing I will walk away with an excellent set of pictures. 


I will post below in respective groups pictures from my Mom's coolpix, my coolpix, and my fancy D300.

Click the link below to see the pictures from my Mom's coolpix: 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53126815@N05/sets/72157624631243479/

Pictures from my Coolpix:





My fancy schmancy camera:

Coming Soon!!

No comments: