Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

This past week Steve and Morgan have been really sick. Steve has a virus and Morgan had a stomach virus. Lots of vomiting and diarrrhea for the little guy. He had no appetite which was the most stressful part. I could only get him to eat saltines and his rice milk. By Saturday evening everyone started to feel better it seemed. Then Sunday morning rolled around and we were all cuddled in bed when Lily suddenly vomited all over me, the pillows, and the bed. This was apparently too much for Morgan and suddenly he started vomiting too. I like to think of it as a homemade Mother's day present for me, synchronized vomiting. Steve said they were just trying to remind me why I get my own day. =P

 Here are my little perpetrators in jail after their bath watching us clean up the mess.


My real presents for Mother's day were an Orchid from Steve and the kids and my Mom bought me an awesome Rhubarb plant, but on the way here she had to slam on her brakes and all but one stalk broke on it. :( Today Steve came home from work with a new Rhubarb plant for me because he felt bad. It was very sweet.

I had great plans of presents for all the Moms in my life, but the sickness was just too much to handle. I think we will have to have another Mother's Day in a week or two.

No comments: