Friday, March 19, 2010

Mini-Haircut...

Monday morning I couldn't take one more minute of Morgan's hair in his eyes so I set him up on a chair in the bathroom, handed over a coveted toy he doesn't get to play with much and then busted out the scissors. He was extremely well behaved and I cut his bangs just as a friend suggested and I think they came out not half bad! My only problem is once I get going I can't stop. It reminded me of the time I reallly really wanted a Bonsai tree and Steve finally got me one for Christmas many years ago. I then spent two hours cutting this poor little tree to almost nothing and it later died. =D

In this case I managed to hold back and stopped myself almost just in time of over doing it. My main goal was to get it out of his eyes without it looking like a straight cut across his face. I wanted it to look natural.

This was the only picture I could get of it. He was having a serious discussion on the Giraffe phone at the time...



No comments: