Sunday, November 9, 2008

3 months old!

Today is Morgan's 3 month birthday and of course he wasn't having anything to do with the photo taking so all I managed to get is this one blurry shot of him and Steve.


steve and morgan\

He is very busy when he is awake now. He chatters at us constantly and wants to sit up and stand. He is very strong. His little hands are becoming quite useful to him now as he has figured out how to grab our faces and smack us a lot.

I have been working on my photography with my free time and I took a great shot of Steve the other day that I am really proud of. Technically it is damn close to perfect. Now if every shot would come out this good I would be so happy.

new toys

3 comments:

Tracie said...

You are sooooo critical of yourself! I probably would not have even noticed the little blurriness if you had not mentioned it. Besides which, family pictures are not supposed to be perfect, they are meant to capture the moment. :)

Unknown said...

I am completely dumbfounded. I am in awe. The artistic talent that stems from you never ceases to amaze me. I know it's been years but I still recall the praise you've been given for audio engineering. Where did this come from!? And you have a child now!? We've got some catching up to do! Check us out: http://crossman.name

Gloria Olson said...

Melissa and Steve, it is me, Gloria, Gabrielle's mom.

Hey you two! I still need to meet Morgan. He is DELICIOUS!

And Melissa, you are so talented! I need to book a family photo session soon!

We miss you.