Friday, October 10, 2008

2 months

Yesterday was Morgan's 2 month Birthday so I did what any good mother would do and dressed him up in one of his cutest outfits and tortured him with hot lights and bright flashes. I took almost 300 photos so here is just a little film strip snippet of what I have edited so far...

Morgan 2 months

He is such a good baby and I feel so lucky especially when hearing horror stories of endless crying and whatnot. He loves to look around at stuff especially when we go out and he "talks" alot to us and to his mobile fishies. It is very cute. He also loves to smile at us and he just realized the other day that his fist is a much better pacifier than the one we supply him with.

Steve is back at work this week for the first time in 2 months which was a bit scary for me but so far so good. I am grateful that I am able to stay home with him yet at the same time it is weird to think that I am a stay at home mom. I was able to get a one year medical deferment from the UW so my new start date will be Autumn 2009. On a different note, I am dreading the teething stage which is coming up in a month or two. Time is going by so fast.

No comments: