Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our very first Family Sushi Night out...



Steve and I braved going to our favorite Belt Sushi place with the kids tonight for dinner. I was so stressed about taking them we changed our minds at least 3 times on our way there. Once we got there we decided to go for it. They were so well behaved it was amazing. I worried for nothing. Steve and I can handle much more than I give us credit for I think.

The funniest part of dinner was Morgan would only eat stuff off the chopsticks or umbrella stick. He made us put the food between the chopsticks and then he munched it. Both kids ate a ton of food and it was very successful. Lily was cramming food in her mouth as fast as we could give it to her. I am so glad this place is family friendly. We love it there.

No comments: