Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Times are a changing...

Well, I was bored tonight and started messing around with Blogger's new design tools and before I knew it I accidentally changed the look of my blog and can't get the old look back. So, welcome to the new blog! It may change again. I am not sure I like this look or not.

This past weekend I attended a Studio lighting class by Zack Arias and it was phenomenal. I learned so much. Last night I got out my speedlight to see if I really did learn a thing or two and turns out I did! This picture was not meant to be a great picture, just a picture with really great light. I would say it's a mediocre picture with pretty good light, but not great.

Poor Lily was up for her late night bottle and before she could get back to sleep I stuck a giant flashy umbrella in her face. She was very confused...


No comments: